Stink bait?

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel for her grandsons<br />birthday. <br />She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes <br />over to the counter. A Wal-Mart associate is standing there wearing <br />dark shades. <br />She says, "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel? <br /><br />He says, "Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on <br />the counter, I can tell you everything you need to know about it from <br />the sound it makes." <br /> <br />She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway. He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 <br />reel and 10-LB. test line. It's a good all around combination; and it's on sale this week for only $20.00." <br /> <br /> She says, "It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the <br />sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!" <br /><br />As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor. "Oh, <br />that sounds like a Visa card," he says. <br /> <br />She bends down to pick it up and accidentally breaks wind. At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes there is no way <br />the blind clerk could tell it was she who farted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was only person around. <br />The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $34.50 please."!<br />The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me <br />it was on sale for $20.00? How did you get $34.50?" <br /> <br />He replies, "Yes, Ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the duck Call is $11.00 and the catfish bait is $3.50."