STILL BUILDING ON MY 1978 BEACHCRAFT 19 CUDDY

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachcraft78

Cadet
Building on in the winter; Summers I use and fish with it in the Pacific Ocean and Columbia River bar/buoy 10 area. Is anyone working on a beachcraft out there? This boat is heavily modified from when I first got it almost 20 years ago, now with outboard conversion and hard top.

My next big re-do would be creating a professional fiberglass floor with a couple below deck storage hatches. The current floor is glassed in plywood. I've replaced seveal sections so far. I am ready for the whole thing to be done at once. I'm talking about the same bright white floor you might find in a true sport fishing boat of the modern era.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 20210824_092835.jpg
    20210824_092835.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • 20210824_092831.jpg
    20210824_092831.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

beachcraft78

Cadet
Building on in the winter; Summers I use and fish with it in the Pacific Ocean and Columbia River bar/buoy 10 area. Is anyone working on a beachcraft out there? This boat is heavily modified from when I first got it almost 20 years ago, now with outboard conversion and hard top.

My next big re-do would be creating a professional fiberglass floor with a couple below deck storage hatches. The current floor is glassed in plywood. I've replaced seveal sections so far. I am ready for the whole thing to be done at once. I'm talking about the same bright white floor you might find in a true sport fishing boat of the modern era.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks so much!
OK crickets! hey i have an updated restoration video!

Status
Not open for further replies.