Stereo Brand Question

Hello Crew,

Ok so I have an off the wall question about a stereo brand. Has anyone ever used, have personal experience with, or heard anything about "Pyle"? I am finally looking at stereos for the boat, and Pyle Marine seems to have a lot of the same features as known brand names, but for considerably less. Too good to be true kind of feeling but I thought I would ask and see if any of you knew anything about them.

Thanks,
Ches.

ozzyaa

Recruit
Re: Stereo Brand Question

I put a pyle in my boat with thier amp they are very cheap...I was out the next day look at the kenwood and maybe a jbl amp

Moody Blue

Captain

Pyle is a bargain basement brand and you get what you pay for. All depends on what you are putting it into and how you want to use it.

Thank you both for your honest replys. I do believe I will be looking at the good ole standard brands from now on. More money but i won't be spending it twice.

Thanks again.
Ches

spdracr39

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I bought a Sony marine stereo and am very happy with it. Just remember in electronics you get what you pay for.

199675hpforce

Petty Officer 1st Class

Pyle is better than many units ive seen. I just got 6 1/2 speakers for money I like look. If your really into your tunes run Alpine,Pioneer,Clarion kenwoods suck worse than pyle. I just put 2 speakers and cd player up forsale walleyecentral.com swap board

christoner2002

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I second the Sony marine stereo's. I have had great luck with them. Check out sites like amazon also, or ebay, might find some year old close out's.