Stator replacement help please....WIRING

TECH159

Cadet
EDIT: I got the instructions emailed to me.....disregard.

I'm replacing the stator on my '92 Force 150. This engine has the "Thunderbolt" ignition, which had that big square "converter box". The stator I have is meant to eliminate that box, but I have no idea on the wiring change, and can't find any directions anywhere.
It's a CDI stator, with two yellow wires, one blue, and one black. The yellow wires go to the junction point for the regulator/rectifier. The blue, I connected to the blue wire from the switchbox. The black, I connected to the black from the switchbox, and from there to ground.

I'm left with 2 wires.
First, a red wire, from the starter relay, which originally was bolted to the converter box, which is no longer there. It has no place to go to now.
Second, I have a Violet/white (purple w/ white stripe), that is coming out of the switchbox, with nowhere to go now, since the converter is gone.

I want to believe that power to the switchbox is via that violet/white wire, and that I should connect the red wire to this one, but I'm not sure.
Has anybody dealt with this yet? I see this thing sold on several sites, but no directions. I've got my Clymer with me, but the circuits aren't identified as to function.

Thanks.

QuadManiac

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Stator replacement help please....WIRING

A Google part number search yields nothing?

TECH159

Cadet
Re: Stator replacement help please....WIRING

A Google part number search yields nothing?

I've searched high and low, and all I get is people that sell the thing, with instructions included.
I emailed my supplier, and he sent the instructions, which should have been included, but were not. Oh, well. I had it hooked up right, and those two wires are left disconnected, if anybody else needs to know.