States Capital's

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well, there was this blonde who just got sick and tired of<br />all the blonde jokes. So one evening she went home and<br />memorized all the state capitals. Back in the office the<br />next day, some guy started telling a dumb blonde joke.<br /> <br />She interrupted him with a shrill announcement, "I've had<br />it up to here with these blonde jokes. I want you to know<br />that this blonde went home last night and did something<br />probably none of you could do...I memorized all the state<br />capitals."<br /> <br />One of the guys, of course, said "I don't believe you.<br />What is the capital of Nevada?"<br /> <br />She pushed out her chest, held her head up high, and said,<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"N." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

aspeck

Staff member
Re: States Capital's

SBN, you better duck, I hear LF coming! And from the sounds of the stomping, I think she is not going to get even, she is going to get ahead!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I like the chest part......(*)(*)......<br /><br />VG SBN :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Passing an office building late one night, a blonde saw<br />a sign that said, "Press bell for night watchman."<br /> <br />She did so, and after several minutes she heard the<br />watchman clomping down the stairs.<br /> <br />The uniformed man proceeded to unlock first one gate,<br />then another, shut down the alarm system, and finally<br />made his way through the revolving door.<br /> <br />"Well," he snarled at the blonde, "what do you want?"<br /> <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"I just wanted to know why you can't ring it for yourself."<br />________________________________________________<br />A blonde hurries into the emergency room late one<br />night with the tip of her index finger shot off.<br /> <br />"How did this happen?" the emergency room doctor<br />asked her.<br /> <br />"Well, I was trying to commit suicide," the blonde replied.<br /> <br />"What?" sputtered the doctor. "You tried to commit<br />suicide by shooting your finger off?"<br /> <br />"No silly!" the blonde said. "First I put the gun to my<br />chest, and I thought: I just paid $6,000.00 for these<br />breast implants, I'm not shooting myself in the chest."<br /> <br />"So then?" asked the doctor.<br /> <br />"Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought: I just<br />paid $3000.00 to get my teeth straightened, I'm not<br />shooting myself in the mouth."<br /> <br />"So then?"<br /> <br />"Then I put the gun to my ear, and I thought: This is going<br />to make a loud noise. <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />So I put my finger in the other ear<br />before I pulled the trigger."

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Thanks Les.....always nice to have a good laugh at 0445 in the am. :D :D

aspeck

Staff member

Oh boy, a still stressed out LF! Yikes! Spinner, you are taking chances!<br /><br />Like up! Put my finger in teh other ear ...! What a hoot!