Star Wars Episode III

D

DJ

Re: Star Wars Episode III

I'll wait to see it. Those light sabers make me nervous.

gaugeguy

Captain

I will wait a week or so to check it out, I don't like standing in line. I am a big Star Wars fan, but I am not gonna don the Darth Vader costume to see it.

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Here they had a midnight showing at a local AMC. It was on all 24 theaters. 21 of them were sold out.<br /><br />We are going this Saturday sometime. Also depends on how busy it is.<br /><br />RealGun need to fix your poll question. If I select soon it doesn't take the vote if I don't put an answer in the second one. Can't answer the second one because I haven't seen it.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

A buddy of mine is a big Star Wars geek who enjoys dressing up as Boba Fett (a $3000 costume) and going to the opening of the movies. He also has a Storm Trooper outfit that he offered for me to wear. I thought he was kidding so didn't accept. I would have done it, being a geek myself.<br /><br />He had a free ticket to an afternoon showing on Wednesday (before the midnight showing) for me; however, my boss wouldn't let me off work.<br /><br />He's going to get me in for free this weekend.

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

AS far as being the best goes. It will never match the first three.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

The first one was the best. The special effects are awsome in volume 3 but you know pretty much how it is going to end. I think they made the right cholce starting with Volume 4.