"Ssaay It Aainn't Ssooo!"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This guy who stutters badly, walks into a bar, and says,<br />"Ssay! Bbbartender, gggimme a bbbeer."<br /> <br />The Bartender, who is badly humpbacked, serves him<br />a beer and says, "That will be $3.00 please."<br /> <br />The guy thinks that's pretty high priced and says,<br />"Ddddamn! Ttthat's hhhigh!"<br /> <br />The Bartender says, "Yes, but that's our price."<br /> <br />The guy pays him and drinks it down. He then says,<br />"Sssay! Bbbartender, gggimme a wwhiskey, ppplease."<br /> <br />The bartender serves him a shot of whiskey and says,<br />"That will be $8.00, please."<br /> <br />The guy says, "Ddddamn! Ttthat's hhhigh!"<br /> <br />The Bartender says, "Yes, but that's our price."<br /> <br />The guy pays him, drinks his whiskey and, before leaving<br />says, "Bbbartender, tthanks for nnot mmmaking fffun of<br />my ssstuttering wwwhile I wwas in hhhere."<br /> <br />The bartender replies, "Oh that's OK. I want to thank you for<br />not making fun of my humpback while you were in here."<br /> <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />The guy shrugs. "Eeeeverything else in tthis ppplace wwas so hhhigh, I ttthougt it wwas yyour butt!!!" :D :D :p