SS Mayfloat...

magster65

Commander
I noticed your signature says you're getting the Ms. a new boat. Whatcha' gonna' get now?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: SS Mayfloat...

Hi Magster, LOL actually I was wanting her to get me a new boat! :D With her car being broke and me killing it even further, I got her a 2000 Explorer, after all it was her birthday. Since she is going to work in the emergency room after the 16th of this month. I figured the weather is going to turn and the 4x4 will be good for her. She likes it so far.<br /><br />As for the boat, we talked things over and will keep the Victoria. We've looked at some of the newer ones and they just don't have the cabin room. Plus the full flying bridge is nice. I doubt if I launch it next season. I need to do some major work to it. Going to replace the wood in the transom and the two outter stringers. Then the cabin is going to get a complete renovation. Then it will be time for the new repower. <br /><br />So dats whats up. Now I need to change my sig....Thanks.......SS

magster65

Commander
Re: SS Mayfloat...

Ah, I see.<br />Sounds like you're gonna' be busy on the Vicky... chop chop! She won't fix herself :) <br />I know what you mean about cabin space and a bridge... the more the merrier. I do like the express cruisers too except you can't see out the downstairs windows. They're lighter, faster and sportier looking though.<br />We've been planning on taking off this weekend for a few day, couple a nights trip up the inside of the island. Guess what the weather's doing... yep, cats and dogs. Forecast; cats and dogs with wind.<br /> :(