Spratt - aka flatbottoms

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Just a little note. The last time someguy changed his screen name he didnt last very long after the change.<br /><br />You didnt happen to buy a new red S-10 truck did you?<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Spratt - aka flatbottoms

OMG!!!!! Ken, maybe it is something in the water!!! I DID buy a BROWN S-10 about two months ago...OMG, now ya got me wurried!!!!!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

I dunno what the RED S-10 is all about, but maybe I better go out and scratch under the paint and make sure it wasn't RED before it was BROWN!!!!!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Please don't tell me you have a toneau cover and some anti-sway bars on it. :eek:

spratt

Lieutenant

Whew, I am safe!!! (heart now slowing down, sweat drying up) I have 4x4, tan canopy with Yakima bars, extended cab, loose door hinge on driver side, three bullseye nicks in teh windshield, half worn tires, a craftsman tool box full of tools to help little old ladies on teh road, a set of jumper cbles to do the same, a stereo that comes on and goes off with the interior cabin light, a cab light that comes on and goes off with the stereo, a missing cigar lighter, 183,000 miles, a 4.3 ltr engine that still gets 21 mpg...

spratt

Lieutenant

But no sway bars...in fact, the schocks need replacement so bad that you might think I don't have any when I hit bumps...gotta fix that soon...

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

just don't post a lot of pics of your truck...if you do, then you're doomed to never return :D

eeboater

Commander

WTF?! How the heck did his name change?!?!?!<br /><br />Sean

eeboater

Commander

Nevermind... figured it out!!!
bag.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

I like tha sack, eeb...keep it on, it hides the bright red glow :D :D :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br /> just don't post a lot of pics of your truck...if you do, then you're doomed to never return :D
Sheesh, believe it or not, I was just thinking maybe using a pic of my truck as an avatar, but then I might hafta change my name again...he he he he he

spratt

Lieutenant

there is some unknown force trying tomake me click those truck pics into this post...fightin with all my strenght...aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh....must be strong...can't post truck pics...can't trost puck pics...trant cost pruc pips...copp

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

don't do it...have strength.....or we will never see you again.....be STRONG!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

kinda like the flatbottoms handle. if you had went with fatbottoms, roundbottoms, sorebottoms i'd kinda worry.<br />btw, that last guy that was swappin names came up with some pretty wild and somewhat offensive (to some) ones.

spratt

Lieutenant

I think that the last few moments of work wore me out...now that I am at home, I have renewed strength...it helps that the wife has cooked me up one of my fav dishes...Korean Hot Wings (chicken) am now sitting here drooling and waiting for her to get back home so I can eat em!!!!!<br /><br />fatbottom, huh? Didn't know you had ever seen me afore!!! Round, kinda the same I'd think...sore? Nah, I be worried about that one meself!!!!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Why the name change? <br /><br />Aldo
Aldo, it was pretty simple actually...and it was JB's fault!!! <br /><br />I found these shoes that I dearly loved as an Avatar!! Then everyone, well most, er, SOME were voting on whose Avatar was teh best...I got some votes on the shoes, but JB said that the name didn't match my shoes, or maybe I could probably perhaps possible have a BEST Avatar, because then the name and avatar would match...hence I came up with Flatbottoms, becaus ethe shoes are worn and flat on the, yep you guessed it, bottoms!!!
41.gif

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

And here i was thinking that you lost your arse or something of the kind :D

spratt

Lieutenant

EF, perhaps lost sanity is more like it, but that was about 10 years ago, at the turn of the century, er, 40th bday!!!! Can't remember what hurts most when I get out of bed in the AM...