FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking for parts for a '79 5HP Spirit and was wondering if anyone knows where to start looking. I am in need of coils, condensers, points, and an impeller. Thanks
I've had a couple/few with weak (electronic) ignitions that I was able to continue to use for years without issue just by reducing the plug gap to .016-.018in.