Spinner for President....

KaGee

Admiral
SBN wrote:<br />I ain't rich, but I'm famous. <br />Can I run?
I propose we draft him...<br /><br /><br />
Spinner3.jpg

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Spinner for President....

Ya know...I like Spinner a lot.....but I just don't know about a president from KY.......<br /><br />Kinda like an astronaught from Alabama......some things just don't go good togehter :D

ndemge

Commander

We already had one from AR, what's wrong with KY?<br /><br /><br />
Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br /> Ya know...I like Spinner a lot.....but I just don't know about a president from KY.......<br /><br />Kinda like an astronaught from Alabama......some things just don't go good togehter :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

He makes far too much sense. No way he could get elected, but I'd vote for em.<br /><br />Ken

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

If Spinner was/is President, this darn war would have been over and done with a long time ago.<br /><br />How many ways can ya say BOOOOM! :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Spinners gotta have a running mate, I nominate gonfishn! anyone second that? :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> Spinners gotta have a running mate, I nominate gonfishn! anyone second that? :D
Anybody with a pic of him??<br /><br />I'll vote for GF as his mate... under the condition he can't spend any money. Otherwise all of our tax $$ will be going to "musky lure" research!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Anybody with a pic of him??<br /><br />I'll vote for GF as his mate... under the condition he can't spend any money. Otherwise all of our tax $$ will be going to "musky lure" research! [/QB][/quote]<br /><br /><br />And what's wrong with that?<br />It'll be a great improvement on some of the crap we get shafted with, don't ya think so? :D

D

DJ

I heard that GF thinks a musky lure is a WMD.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You mean it isn't??

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

JB, I think that DJ knows what the definition of is is :D <br /><br />Then maybe not :eek:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey all, don't think I have not entertained that idea more than once.<br /><br />Yea, what's wrong with a President from Kentucky?<br />Lincoln was from Kentucky, about 200 miles from me in Hodgensville, so I think it can happen.<br /><br />Now ain't that a duo, SBN and gonfishn.<br /><br />Well there's one thing about it, my hair would not have to change color, it's already gray.<br /><br />Let's see.<br />The only fish you could keep are blu-gills, crappies and the like.<br />All Bass and gators would have to be released to grow bigger.<br /><br />All jet skis would be idle speed only, all the time.<br /><br />For the people of PETA, yes we use real hooks, get over it.<br />The hunters use real bullets and arrows to kill stuff to eat.<br />Get over that too.<br /><br />For the first year, everyone that wanted a boat could have one for $1000.00.<br />Those that could not afford the $1000, homeland security would take care of it.<br /><br />Now for the people that want to fly planes into our buildings and kill Americans, do it under my watch and you will have an empty lot for new shopping centers to be built on.<br />Be none of this messing around, we have the strongest and biggest military but only one machine and a handfull of military people needed for this mission.<br />The machine has big wings and big motors, 'nuff said.<br /><br />Whewww, gots to stop now before I get started.<br />Thanks for your support.<br />Who knows, stranger things have happened.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Well I'm going to try posting a pic of the running mate,
GonfishnSS.jpg
<br /><br />gonfishn on the left, and I'm frying the eggs

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> Well I'm going to try posting a pic of the running mate,
The VP wondering, "What the heck is he doing?" :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Yeah, not the best pic, but the only one of gonfishn. Just wished that spatchula was white. The pic could be taken as obscene. DOH!<br /><br />SBN, I did it! finally a pic posted by me! Only took me 4 years to figure out. BTW, I like that pic of you and your boat. Where did ya get it? :p