spelling test

Twidget

Commander
Re: spelling test

Arghhh.....<br /><br />You missed 19 words.<br /><br />Here are the correct spellings of the ones you got wrong:<br /><br /> * desiccate<br /> * indispensable<br /> * a lot<br /> * accommodate<br /> * embarrassment<br /> * liquefy<br /> * liaison<br /> * inadvertent<br /> * minuscule<br /> * millennium<br /> * judgment<br /> * inoculate<br /> * existence<br /> * drunkenness<br /> * occurrence<br /> * sacrilegious<br /> * insistent<br /> * all right<br /> * separate

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class

Oh Oh.....I did worse....23 missed!!!!!Back to school :confused: :eek:

Drowned Rat

Captain

Dang<br /><br />You missed 15 words.<br />Here are the correct spellings of the ones you got wrong: <br /><br /><br />desiccate <br />weird <br />seize <br />memento <br />minuscule <br />millennium <br />judgment <br />inoculate <br />drunkenness <br />occurrence <br />sacrilegious <br />anoint <br />coolly <br />supersede <br />irresistible <br /> :confused:

achris

More fish than mountain goat

seems I'm only average after all. :D 18 wrong :(

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I am so dissapointed in myself. I can't even post how many I got wrong. and I thought I was a good speller. Not as good as I thought I was. What a bummer! :eek: <br />Remember... i before e except after c. Man, our English language is sure messed up!<br />Bassy

brother chris

Commander

I missed 25. Oops. I guess it is not the time to say I was the spelling champion when I was in the fourth grade.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

I missed 22. My mom is a professional secretary for a military base. I'll have her try and post her score.<br /><br />The word "seize". I thought it was "i" before "e" except when after "c".<br /><br />The English language is strange.<br /><br />To<br />Too<br />Two<br /><br />Your<br />You're<br />Yore<br /><br />Right - meaning "correct" or "turn right"<br />Correct - meaning "right".