spell check

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Re: spell check

sadly no...
However if you want to, you can always type into a word document and after spell checking, cut n paste your reply..

Although I have a feeling you are not commenting on your own issues rather that reading some replies and or post can be somewhat painful at times.

Spelling, I can live with. Improper punctuation and run on sentences without any paragraphs just simply make my eyes bleed.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Use Firefox. It has spell check built in. Right click on any textbox and hit check spelling.

joed

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I use and internet explorer addon called iespell.

grahamh

Petty Officer 2nd Class

If you have a Mac, it should spell check automatically every time you type something, regardless of where you type it.

i386

Captain

Firefox, Chrome, or IE with IESpell all get the job done.

http://www.iespell.com/

** I don't do anything in Firefox to check spelling. If Firefox questions my spelling, the word is underlined in red automatically.

j_martin

Admiral

Firefox, Chrome, or IE with IESpell all get the job done.

http://www.iespell.com/

** I don't do anything in Firefox to check spelling. If Firefox questions my spelling, the word is underlined in red automatically.

And if you have any kind of an extended vocabulary, you have to ignore a lot of red.

dlngr

Chief Petty Officer

And if you have any kind of an extended vocabulary, you have to ignore a lot of red.
No kiddin'!!! I'm using firefox and it underlines some of the simplest words,in fact,it just underlined FIREFOX.!!! Apparently it's spelled correctly when capitalized though......

i386

Captain

Yup... That's what "Add to dictionary" is for but I almost never take the time to do that.

Tacklewasher

Lieutenant Commander

No kiddin'!!! I'm using firefox and it underlines some of the simplest words,in fact,it just underlined FIREFOX.!!! Apparently it's spelled correctly when capitalized though......

It is especially annoying when I use Canadian spelling.

Cheque
colour

That kind of thing.

dolluper

Captain

Or hire a secutary to do the typin ...boy I need one

alidsalbern

Recruit

No, there are no feature pertaining to spelling check however you can use add-ons on your browser.

Moody Blue

Captain

No, naut juging buy the amount of mispeled words eye see on these foroms.:eek:

Gues their shuld be a gramer chequer as well :D

Seriously, I think we have all become too reliant on technology to correct our mistakes for us.