Soulwinners new avatar

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Soulwinners new avatar

I was wondering what it says about SW.... :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

May be should line up the men in the white coats? ;) and take away all his razor blades and matches.

SoulWinner

Commander

Thanks Ken. I went on a search for a good one and finally found this one. I knew immediately that it was me. Here is an anecdote:<br /><br />Since I was a baby I loved FIRE. I can start a fire in the rain with wet fuel. I can get a fire going when NO-ONE else can. I just love it. Once when I was about 10 or 11 I watched with fascination as my dad poured some gas on an ant bed and ignited it. I stirred it around and played with it until it stopped burning, despite my dad trying to shoo me away from it. So a week or so later I found a huge fire ant bed in the woods next to our house. Voilà! I got my brother and some gas and lit her up! It never occurred to me that the youpon that was growing over the mound would go up like dry tinder. Next thing you know my dad is out there with a shovel to beat out the fire and shovel dirt on it. First shovel of fuel laden dirt to hit the youpon and "WHHOOOOOMP!" the fire was really big now!!!! "Is there gas in the G-d D*nm dirt!?!?!?" he boomed with this incredulous look on his face. Wide eyed my brother and I chorused "noooo..." I thought we were dead, but dad so exhausted himself putting out the fire that he was too pooped to kill us.<br /><br />I have had the fire department visit once when I threw a friend a little divorce party that involved a bit of a fire out back. The Fire Dept. showed up with everything they had, thinking my house was completely involved (the flames were over thirty feet tall and the fire could be seen from several blocks away). My excuse? "hey, we're just some red-necks getting drunk!"

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

First time I saw it was in SW's song game. Tripped me out. I like it, too.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Might be a good new thread<br /><br />How do you pick your Avatar?????

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I think it is really cool. <br /><br />Make mental note: no smoking around SW... :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

awesome, how do you load these?? Got mine off the list.

SoulWinner

Commander

NYMINUTE, I found it and saved it on my hard drive. Then I went to PhotoBucket (photobucket.com) and loaded it up there with the pictures of Dee and her dogs. Then I went into My Profile on this website and changed the URL for my avatar to the one on photobucket using copy and paste.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

have you ever tried Coleman Lantern Fuel?<br /><br />We call it "miracle kindling" ;)

SoulWinner

Commander

Jtexas,<br /><br />I haven't tried that. What we do around here is cut the top off of a beer can and fill it with gas, and light it. It will burn for a loooong time while we pile wood on top of it (as long as it isn't knocked over). But I will sure remember that!