sorry

gonfishn

Commander
Sorry Jb..did not want to step on anyones toes..I knew that we could not advertise with that what I boats sell..<br /><br />Maybe you should check some Stubbies at the bottom of some threads..Some lead into direct advertising for things that are not associated to iboats..Plus I was told by sources that Iboats did not care as long as it did not conflict with iboats agenda<br /><br />Maybe you should police a little more carefully on your part my friend cause there are a few here that have been doing it for some time and not just fishing..Darn and I thought I was doing real good at not being poofed. :)

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: sorry

Jeff,<br /><br />I sent spinner an email stating I could help you if needed. He has info in how to contact me.<br /><br />Later!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I just now stopped laughing long enough to type anything.<br />I too thought that was right. As long as it was not something iboats sold or dealt with.<br />Must have been wrong I guess.<br /><br />Anyway, KK you have email. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Sorry, guys.<br /><br />The links to ads in signatures are a problem we are working on. They break the rules, whether they directly compete or not. It takes time to root them out and Mods cannot edit signatures, only topic and text of posts. <br /><br />The only way we can immediately get rid of them is to poof the post, even if it is completely innocent otherwise. We don't like to do that.<br /><br />Please don't be offended, GF. We wish you well, but have to apply the rules to all equally.<br /><br />If you come on a signature link that is an advertisement, please report it via the "Report Post" button on the post.<br /><br />Thank you all for any help with this. :)

gonfishn

Commander

Naw JB not offended in the least..I would like to make a suggestion to Bruno. In the old days our local paper was on the web..On the side colum advertisers were allowed to show their wwws for a fee of course.<br /><br />Why not let(as long as it does not conflict with what iboats sells)let members post there web sites for a fee of course..<br /><br />I would be willing to send iboats $150.00 to 200.00 a month for allowing me to post my web site here..Thats what i spend now on the web..<br /><br />Since this is a G rated site you would have to approve the site first..This would benefit you on the money side and for many of us here allow our site to be seen from folks all over..<br /><br />For months now I have seen where certain members will post a (webber) below there post..Which would lead you to other advertisers or there own..Those sites i am talking about are not in conflict with iboats but it lets them get free addys from you..<br /><br />I for one would like to see some web addys from folks that are not in the great USA..It would create a nich that could benefit all of us here when we are looking for products or help...<br /><br />Just a thought from this ole ridgerunner who knows nothing about big business....