Sorry Ladyfish.............

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
As usual I'm a day late but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed the crawfish party Saturday.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Sorry Ladyfish.............

Happy Birthday Ladyfish........you are going fishing today right? :) :)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Looks like I'm a day late also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D Mmmm Mudbugs, sounds good.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey! Happy Birthday, LF! :D <br /><br />Reminds me of an incident that happened about 40 or so years ago.<br /><br />My Mom was visiting. Daughter Alice was sitting on her lap. Being young and naive, she asked Granny how old she was. Mom quickly replied that she was 29.<br /><br />Alice thought about that for a minute, then asked, "Aren't you Uncle Bob's mother, too?"<br /><br />"Yes, I am." replied Granny.<br /><br />"Well, uncle Bob told me he is 35. How can he be older than his mother?" :D <br /><br />Many happy returns, LF. :)

gaugeguy

Captain

14. "You know how bad my memory is." MEANS: I remember the words to the theme song of F Troop, the address of the first girl I kissed, and the<br />vehicle identification number of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot your birthday.<br /><br />Just read this the other day, how's that tune to F Troop go again Mr. Ladyfish? ;) <br /><br />Happy 21st birthday Ladyfish (one day late of course) :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

errrr, happy late birthday there LF and Mr.LF, would not want to be in your shoes. :eek: <br />Bad, Mr.LF, bad. :D

rwise

Captain

Happy "B" day LF, as usual I am a day late and a dollar short!

Bored To Tears

Seaman Apprentice

To Lady Fish:<br /><br />Happy Birthday to you<br /><br />Happy Birthday to you<br /><br />Happy Birthday dear Lady Fiiiiiiiish<br /><br />Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!!!<br /><br />To Mr. Lady Fish<br /><br />Hang down yer head poor Mr LadyFish<br /><br />hang down yer head and cry<br /><br />hang down yer head poor Mr Ladyfish<br /><br />poor boy, yer bound to die!!!<br /><br />or at least, wish ya was!! LOL<br /><br /> :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

bored to tears, <br /><br />LaCrimal WI????<br /><br />Nice job on the song.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

HAPPY B-DAY!<br />
party2.gif

gonfishn

Commander

Happy Birthday Ladyfish..Let me guess here,ah 28 candles were on the cake..Wonder what kinda cake the Mr.is eating about right now.. :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Actually guys I did remember her birthday and I was planning to post it here early in the morning yesterday but I had a severe case of "brown bottle flu" and forgot. <br /><br />I cooked 75 lbs. of crawfish with all the extras on Sat. night and invited a bunch of friends over to help her celebrate. A good time was had by all (too good for some of us).<br /><br />She's holding her annual fundraiser golf torney today so she probably won't see this until late tonight or tomorrow morning.

bubbakat

Captain

Happy birthday and may you have many more<br /> :D :D :)

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Happy Birthday Ladyfish! :)