Sorry I've been gone! All GREAT!

ezbtr

Commander
Hey guys, sorry I've missed the chats etc. and posting, still peek in and lurk at times. So busy between, work/travel(just got back from Chicago for a week)work good, course that may change, "new"mgmt. a real "chore", maybe lookin soon. Best news is had BOTH daughters (almost 16 and 18.5)and son for Thanksgiving week, son for next 3 days(2 already) who will be 6 on Tues., good old Mom flew up for this weekend to see us, got "back" with 18 yr old daughter I had not spoke or knew where to find since June(typical move out w/ boyfriend stuff)we're all good and had the BEST Thanksgiving HERE we all agree! Will have all again(see son almost 50%) for Xmas too!!! Yup told daughter boyfriend could sleep on COUCH, poor guy - daughter had him scared half to death of ME???? LOL, will have a few more dates in court to FORCE ex to actually prove she is at least looking for a job(oh God the crap they let em get away with), but like food poisoning, that too shall soon pass. :) Take care and I'll try to be around a but more! Heinz<br />P.S. Happy Holidays to all!

crab bait

Captain
Re: Sorry I've been gone! All GREAT!

GLAD TO SEE YA ,heinz...!!<br /><br />see,, time does smooth the ruff spots down .. <br /><br />yeah, the courts love women.. <br /><br />i was SLEEPING one night in bed..next thing i knew i was punchin' an foot kickin' attackers.. 'cept i foot kicked a state cop right in the temple..<br /><br />an EX ex,, got pissed that i was sleeping.. pick up the phone dail 911 an hung up.. <br /><br />they still came.. an i went.. to jail..

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Sorry I've been gone! All GREAT!

You've been in my thoughts lately sport. Good to hear things are in control for the season. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.<br />Ross