Something only a guy could find humor in....

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Something only a guy could find humor in....

:D :D :D :eek: :rolleyes: ppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee<br />weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

aspeck

Staff member

Some people have too much time on their hands!

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

It's an addiction I tell you. It starts innocently enough. Plastic dog poop, fake puke. But next thing you know you're putting a thumbtack on somebody's chair, or pulling it out from under them as they sit. Next, the Whoopee Cushion. Pure Addiction! :D <br /><br />Had a similar idea once. Lived next to a public boat ramp and there was your typical campsite-type outhouse. I always wanted to put a switch on a seat to start a tape player with the speaker down in the pit. "Lady, would you mind getting up please? We're trying to paint down here and you're blocking the light." :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

057.gif
<br /> Please do not throw cigarettes in the urnial ..... It makes them Soggy and difficult to light.

gaugeguy

Captain

Ahhhh, potty humor. :D :D <br /><br />Went into the restroom a couple years ago and walked up to the urinal. From the stall I hear the most horrific gastro-intestinal noises. :eek: The guy knows someone else is in there but continues to let it rip. After about 30 seconds of this, I say, "Are you alright in there?"<br /><br />The guy replies, "I will be once I get my pants down" :D :D :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I am so glad I didn't just take a drink GG. I don't feel like replacing my monitor.<br /><br /><br />LMAO!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Great idea! I might build one to hide in the cat litter box!<br /><br />Bob

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by AK Chappy:<br /> I am so glad I didn't just take a drink GG. I don't feel like replacing my monitor.<br /><br /><br />LMAO!!<br /><br />AK Chappy
OMG.... :D :D :D :D <br /><br />I just spit coffee - not on my monitor - but on my keyboard. Thanks a lot! :p <br /><br />ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Butch A.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just the thing for family conversation, guys.<br /><br />BLEAH!

tfjrc2

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Two more signs going along with nyminute......<br /><br />Please don't eat the big mint.....<br /><br />Don't buy this gum. It tastes bad and is hard to blow bubbles with....

Homerr

Commander

Sorry JB... I knew this would be borderline....<br /><br /> :) <br /><br /><br />H.