Some thoughts

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Sometimes I feel so inept. Like when there's a<br />baseball player who's worth $250 million, and I<br />can't remember his or her name.<br /><br />Visa is everywhere you want to be, except out<br />of debt.<br /><br />It's better to be poor than to be rich. The rich<br />always have to fear becoming poor, but the poor<br />never have to fear becoming rich.<br /><br />Nothing is impossible if you don't have to do it<br />yourself.<br /><br />How about a constitutional amendment that declares<br />anything said in a campaign commercial to be under<br />oath?<br /><br />Could it be that the people who have nothing to say<br />are the ones we should listen to?<br /><br />You never get tired if you rest a lot in advance.<br /><br />Real courage is a willingness to attack raw oysters<br />in public.<br /><br />It's hard to relate to this high-tech world when your<br />kid says her Lego Toys need more memory.<br /><br />Every day in every way, I was getting worse and worse<br />until I stopped trying to be myself.<br /><br />Isn't it strange that a group of very intelligent<br />individuals combined into a political party become<br />collectively stupid?<br /><br />I may not agree with what you have to say, but I shall<br />defend to the death your right to shut up.<br /><br />To feel good about yourself, is there a quota on how<br />many other people each day you have to condemn?<br /><br />Only in America would people pay $69.95 for a<br />toaster-oven that automatically burns your frozen<br />waffle.<br /><br />My mind is now so crowded with valuable information<br />that I can't think.<br /><br />You know, you can really get wet playing games in that<br />new Pentium-VI dishwasher.<br /><br />If you recall childhood, you may remember that the kids<br />who stuck straws and cigarettes up their noses back<br />then seemed funnier than the ones who stick earrings<br />in their noses today.<br /><br />The NFL is boring, the NBA is disintegrating, baseball<br />is totally predictable. Maybe Fox is right, maybe we do<br />need the XFL. Maybe we need Nude Roller Derby. Maybe<br />we need Sumo Hockey.<br /><br />There's just something wonderful about a cold, clear<br />winter morning that makes you want to slow down and<br />take time to stop and smell some hot diesel exhaust.<br /><br />One of the great mysteries of life is how a man can<br />leave his car keys in the refrigerator.<br /><br />I read the newspaper every day just to see if there's<br />anyone I know in the obituaries or the underwear ads.<br /><br />Okay, I have a million awesome clip art images. Now<br />what?<br /><br />Instead of building millionaires a new arena for their<br />basketball team, why couldn't the city fill in a few<br />potholes?<br /><br />Does anyone know? If you voted for the winning<br />congressional candidate, can you take all your<br />campaign promises in one lump sum?<br /><br />I encourage my children to read the newspaper, but<br />they're holding out for a remote that turns the pages.<br /><br />Get ready...Microsoft announced Email is obsolete...<br />Fmail 2005 is coming in February.

Laddies

Banned
Re: Some thoughts

That was a bunch of great thoughts SBN, Thanks for the insite--Bob

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Why does Mom yell at her kids to get out of the pool and come inside when it is about to rain?

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Why do we watch Reality Shows that have nothing to do with Reality? :confused: