Some Puns

dolluper

Captain
Interesting how some puns work here are some<br />>> >> Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A backward poet writes inverse.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Dijon vu: the same old mustard.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Practice safe eating - always use condiments.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A hangover is the wrath of grapes.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?<br />>> >><br />>> >> Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Reading while sunbathing makes you, well, red.<br />>> >><br />>> >> When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two tired.<br />>> >><br />>> >> What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway.)<br />>> >><br />>> >> In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.<br />>> >><br />>> >> She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.<br />>> >><br />>> >> If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.<br />>> >><br />>> >> With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.<br />>> >><br />>> >> When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.<br />>> >><br />>> >> The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.<br />>> >><br />>> >> You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.<br />>> >><br />>> >> He broke into song because he couldn't find the key.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Every calendar's days are numbered.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A lot of money is tainted - It t'aint yours and it t'aint mine.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A plateau is a high form of flattery.<br />>> >><br />>> >> A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at<br />>> >> large.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Once you've seen one huge shopping center, you've seen a mall.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.<br />>> >><br />>> >> Acupuncture is a jab well done.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Some Puns

Some of those are really clever. I wonder whose brain works that way to think up all that stuff. I got a few chuckles from them.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Someone has way too much time on his hands. But thanks for the laughs.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Funny, but it is time go outside and fire up that vessel. Oh yea, me too.

dolluper

Captain

Just went out to the garage again I forgot the friggin hammer :D