Some of my pics

Kenneth Brown

Captain
I was looking around at SBN's place and thought about some of my pics. I thought some of you may be interested. The one titled big blue was my first race car. This was its second and final year. I was able to piece it back together for 5 more races. The one titled little red was my second car. She was too nice to be on dirt (atleast to me) but man was she fast! The one titled horses is my current hobby/side business. The first picture is my stud. He is 2 and is not broke but loves attention and the kids can ride around on him with a lead rope. Mr. Nibbles is the name and he got it honestly, ouch. The second and third are one of my broodmares (Brandy) and her new born colt Dude. Dude was about 3 hours old whenever the pics were taken. Sorry about the quality on them, $19.95 wally-world camera. <br /><br /><br /> THIS LINK DIDN"T WORK, REVISED LINKS FURTHER DOWN.

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Some of my pics

Does it not show up or what? Does it ask for a password? It works for me, even after I log out, whats it do for you?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

No photos are available <br /> <br /> Sorry, redneckbubbasracing has not enabled any public albums in their account. <br />Learn more about sharing albums. <br /><br />Thats what I got.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Ditto here KB<br /><br />Sign in screen or what ever ya want to call it.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

there ya go .. ;) <br /><br />fun times it looks like for big blue KB! guessing an olds? first thought it was a larger monte but you did a little body work to it :p <br /><br />little red looks like a grand prix or monte? :confused: <br /><br />definately fun times tho! My BIL races late models.. I'm no race fan but, its fun to go watch every so often. :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Big blue was a 76 olds cutlass 4dr. She had LOTS of body work every week. Beleive it or not I always straightened her out before every race. I had no sponsors to please but I had pride in my ride, I have no idea why, damn she was ugly.<br />Little red was a 81 Regal. I never raced her. On the way to the first race i stopped at a store. When I came out a guy was looking her over real well. He made me an offer about twice what I had in it. He bought the trailer and spares too. I hotlapped it two seperate times, I think she would have been extremely tough to beat.<br /><br />Glad to see it finally worked.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Regal .. yep thats what i was trying to think of but it didn't come to me.<br /><br />nutso story about little red!.. my BIL wishes something like that would happen with a few of his older ones.. but I thionk he's trying to fill up his shed :rolleyes: :)

aspeck

Staff member

KB, is that you in front of the Regal? Kinda looks like a redneck law enforcement officer with a penchant for fast cars. Move over Enos, here comes KB! HA! Just funnin' with ya! Definitely a fun sport to get into, but costly and time consuming! I feel your pain - been there, done that!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Nice cars KB. If I have time I will round up all of my race pictures. I raced IMCA several years, then went to NASCAR. NASCAR was a lot funner with less restrictions. Now am looking at IMCA cruiser class. 2 drivers, one for gas and steering one for the brakes. <br />Raced NHRA 1/4 mile too. Have to submit these pics too if I get around to it.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Yep, thats me aspeck. I would have give the Duke boys a real run for the money. I would have let them go if I caught them though, just wouldn't seem right. :) Its been three years since I raced, the guy picked up the last remaining pieces I have last night. Well almost. I saved the roof w/number from big blue before she was crushed. I also still have all of my protective gear.