Some Monday fun

spratt

Lieutenant
Click the link below and have your sound turned on for some fun!!!<br /><br />Mrs LF, you may want to not try this one :D <br /><br /> http://www.my-funny-stuff.com/blondstar.htm <br /><br />BlondeStar<br />From the genius Elic Thomas at http://www.smartelic.com/ <br />We are all familiar with OnStar the innovative service that offers travelers 24-hour assistance at the touch of a button. <br /><br />We found that with OnStar it seems that many celebrities and pop stars find it to difficult to use so we have created BlondeStar. BlondeStar does everything that OnStar does the only difference is that BlondeStar advisors have special training to deal with blondes and other celebrity types.

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Some Monday fun

I think someone posted this a couple of weeks ago Mr. Spratt. Dah.... take the keys out of the ignition! :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

Duhhhh, I think I have an emergency: I locked my keys OUTSIDE the car again. Some repeats are funnier the second time around. :D

spratt

Lieutenant

I guess my keys must be outside...lemme check KG...calling Blondestar!!! BRB...<br /><br />I found some more though, that was about a woman giing brth (or thinking she was)....and the one about the old joke about chasing the guy away from her car but it wasn't hers...if ya want, say so and I can post it...the one about giving birth is hilarious...NY would just die...

KaGee

Admiral

I posted the one about grandma chasing the four guys with a gun,,,, but norbody saw the humor in that. :(

spratt

Lieutenant

I helped a friend set up his dsl the other night, and since he is a hot rod fan and owns three, I made a favorite for him for a hot rod link...on there, there is some video clips, and that one was ont ehre...he laughed his arse off!!! Ther were a ton of other hilarious ones too...maybe I will see if I can find the linka gain adn post it here...it's pretty funny!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A couple of Blonde moments.<br />__________________________________________________<br />"How Fast?"<br /><br />A blonde calls Delta Airlines and asks, "Can you tell<br />me how long it'll take to fly from San Francisco to<br />New York City?"<br /><br />The agent replies, "Just a minute..."<br /><br />"Thank you," the blonde says, and hangs up.<br />__________________________________________________<br />"Road Signs"<br /><br />Signs warning of closed roadways are frequently<br />ignored in rural Minnesota, so highway workers<br />barely took notice when a woman drove past<br />their sign and over the hill to the trench they had<br />dug in the middle of the road.<br /><br />The workers explained the detour route to town,<br />and she went on her way.<br /><br />They were surprised, however, to see the same<br />woman coming toward them from town a couple<br />of hours later. "Oh," she said distractedly as she<br />again pulled up next to the trench crew. "Is it<br />closed in this direction, too?"<br />__________________________________________________<br />Get the signs for them 2.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

While we are on the subject.<br /><br />A brunette is standing on some train tracks, jumping from rail to rail, saying "21," "21," "21." <br /><br />A blonde walks up, sees her and decides to join her. She also starts jumping from rail to rail, saying "21," "21," "21." <br /><br />Suddenly, the brunette hears a train whistle, and she jumps off the tracks just as the blonde is splattered all over the place. <br /><br />The brunette goes back to jumping from rail to rail, counting, "22," "22," "22."

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> While we are on the subject.<br /><br />A brunette is standing on some train tracks, jumping from rail to rail, saying "21," "21," "21." <br /><br />A blonde walks up, sees her and decides to join her. She also starts jumping from rail to rail, saying "21," "21," "21." <br /><br />Suddenly, the brunette hears a train whistle, and she jumps off the tracks just as the blonde is splattered all over the place. <br /><br />The brunette goes back to jumping from rail to rail, counting, "22," "22," "22."
3.gif
Thats terrific.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> I guess my keys must be outside...lemme check KG...calling Blondestar!!! BRB...<br /><br />I found some more though, that was about a woman giing brth (or thinking she was)....and the one about the old joke about chasing the guy away from her car but it wasn't hers...if ya want, say so and I can post it...the one about giving birth is hilarious...NY would just die...
You were right spratt, the pregenet one rocks, sent it to my daughter. She will need help understanding it. :D

D

DJ

Those are priceless.<br /><br />Gotta go check my headlight fluid! :D

spratt

Lieutenant

While yer at it, DJ, see if ya still got a transmission...ya really need one of those...and make sure yer tires are all on the right side of the car!!!