Some Great Dog Quotes

LadyFish

Admiral
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.<br />- Anonymous <br /><br />If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. <br />- Will Rogers <br /><br />Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. <br />- Ann Landers <br /><br />There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. <br />- Ben Williams <br /><br />A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than they love themselves. <br />- Josh Billings <br /><br />The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. <br />- Andy Rooney <br /><br />We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, <br />dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.<br />- M. Acklam <br /><br />I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. <br />- Rita Rudner <br /><br />Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never bathed a dog. <br />- Franklin P. <br /><br />If your dog is fat, YOU aren't getting enough exercise. <br />- Unknown <br /><br />My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. <br />That's almost $21.00 in dog money. <br />- Joe Weinstein <br /><br />Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? We come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! <br />- Anne Tyler <br /><br />You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says,'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of hat!' <br />- Dave Barry <br /><br />Dogs are not our whole life, but they do make our lives whole. <br />- Roger Caras <br /><br />If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then <br />giving Fido only two of them. <br />- Phil Pastoret <br /><br />My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.<br />- Unknown :)

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: Some Great Dog Quotes

Gott'a love um....our dogs smarter than most kids we know......and way better behaved!

QC

Supreme Mariner

We like it too.<br /><br />
8wfw49.jpg

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish<br /><br /><br />There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. <br />- Ben Williams <br /><br />A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than they love themselves. <br />- Josh Billings <br /><br />The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. <br />- Andy Rooney <br /><br />We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, <br />dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.<br />- M. Acklam<br /><br />Dogs are not our whole life, but they do make our lives whole. <br /> <br /><br />My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.<br />- Unknown :) [/QB]
That's my dog

ScottieinNC

Seaman

A few from our website - (This is not an ad)<br /><br />********************************************<br /><br />It's not the size of the dog in the fight, <br />it's the size of the fight in the dog. <br /><br />--Mark Twain<br /><br />********************************************<br /><br />"My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to 99 cents a can. That's almost $7.00 in dog money." <br /><br />- Joe Weinstein <br /><br />********************************************<br /><br />Never trust a dog to watch your food. <br /><br />--Patrick age 10 from Advice from Kids

Skinnywater

Commander

*"Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn up." - "DEEP THOUGHTS" by Jack Handy<br /><br />*"When a dog runs at you, whistle for him." - Henry David Thoreau<br /><br />*"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around." - cowboy wisdom

Triton II

Commander

Sorry about the late response... I've been outside telling Pete the Piddling Pup all about this thread! Nice one LF. :cool: