So you want an apology huh?

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Its not my style to post these trolls but I figured this was a good one, if it can stick around for a while and we can vent with it.<br /><br /><br />I heard some Arabs are asking for an apology. I humbly offer mine here:<br />I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims (Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).<br /><br />I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after 9/11.<br /><br />I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Arabs.<br /><br />I am sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships. I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth.<br /><br />I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their religious schools.<br /><br />I am sorry that Yassir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and hijacked the Palestinian "cause."<br /><br />I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those same Palestinians.<br /><br />I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs blame the USA.<br /><br />I am sorry that our own left wing elite and our media can't understand any of this.<br /><br />I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common folk suffered.<br /><br />I am sorry that some Arab governments pay blood money to the families of suicide bombers upon their death.<br /><br />I am sorry that those same bombers are seeking 72 virgins. [Lord knows its hard enough to find one these days here on Earth.]<br /><br />I am sorry that the suicide bombers think children are a legitimate target.<br /><br />I am sorry that our troops died to free more [Iraqi] Arabs.<br /><br />I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state.<br /><br />I am sorry we didn't drop a few dozen "Daisy Cutters" on Fallujah. (Note: a "Daisy Cutter" is a 10,000 lb bomb, used to clear helicopter landing zones)<br /><br />I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy Site".<br /><br />I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church - one of our Holy Sites.<br /><br />I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole, the embassy bombings, etc, ect, ect.<br /><br />I am ashamed to see Michael Moore trying to represent America; With what he eats every day - he could feed a medium sized village in Africa.<br /><br />I am sorry the French are so . . . French? The next time some dictator is overunning Paris - we need to stay out of it.<br /><br />America will get past this latest absurdity. We will punish those responsible because that is what we do. We hang out our dirty laundry for all the world to see. We move on. That's one of the reasons we are hated so much. <br /><br />Making fun of a few prisoners was wrong, sure, it dramatically hurts our cause. But anyone who thinks we're supposed to wring our hands because a few were humiliated, needs to get over it. Compassion is tempered with the vivid memories of our own people killed, mutilated and burnt amongst a joyous crowd of celebrating Fallujans.<br /><br />If you want an apology from this American, you're going to have a long wait. You'll probably have a better chance of finding those 72-virgins.

KaGee

Admiral
Re: So you want an apology huh?

Another oldie buy goody.

crab bait

Captain

iam sorry but the arabs are our friends ,, for the govnmt tells us so..

NYMINUTE

Captain

Bravo....I'm sorry we let the worthless POS's near this forum

NathanY

Commander

Castaway Kenneth, hmmmm. Do you drive a red truck? :D

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

<br />I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy Site".<br />
Too True well said :mad:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Nope, Betsy is a big brown Ford. I guess its time to change it back now. I just wanted to see how long till someone said something.

NathanY

Commander

Dont change it.<br />I wonder where ol' Castaway Roy went? Thought that was weird though.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

He is still around. Google that name and you will be able to find him on several other forums. I have his email addy but I dont think the powers to be would alow me to post it.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> iam sorry but the arabs are our friends ,, for the govnmt tells us so..
Must be true, the Govmnt tells us so! ;)