So you think you had a bad day?

LubeDude

Admiral
10-11-04_c.jpg
No, It wasnt me.

D

DJ

Re: So you think you had a bad day?

Ummm. The brakes failed. No, Ummmm the steering failed. Ummmm no, Ummmm the coffee was too hot. Ummm, no a defective tire blew out.<br /><br />But, Ummmm, it sure wasn't MY fault.<br /><br /> :rolleyes:

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

"Can you fix it dad" :D :D

eeboater

Commander

Ugh... horrible pic. But, I'm sure I can produce worse... if anyone can recall the pics from my parents horse accident...<br /><br />Sean

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> Ummm. The brakes failed. No, Ummmm the steering failed. Ummmm no, Ummmm the coffee was too hot. Ummm, no a defective tire blew out.<br /><br />But, Ummmm, it sure wasn't MY fault.<br /><br /> :rolleyes:
The road was travelling too fast under my car :D

Laddies

Banned

Everyone forgot the, I was only going 35 dad, honest dad I'm so sorry :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"They do the same thing on the TV ads all the time and this never happens to them."

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

That's nothing money can't fix. <br /><br />Hope nobody was badly hurt.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by David L. Moore:<br /> Hope nobody was badly hurt.
Only if nobody was in the car at the time.

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

That will probably turn up on e-bay in a couple weeks, listed with a salvaged title.<br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

Realgun

Commander

Happen all the time here. Had 1 split the guy and car with the guard rail once. <br /><br />This is brought to you by Beer/Alcohol. Thanks. :(

brother chris

Commander

Now why would they put a guard rail right in front of where that woman was driving. :eek: :confused:

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

...yakking on cell phone while reviewing meeting minutes... :mad:

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Or even worse...writing a text message.<br /><br />Had a woman run into the back of my semi 5 years ago while doing that.She was doing 55mph. I was stationary.She didn't even brake.<br /><br />Her car had nothing left in front of the windscreen.The engine had gone underneath. She was unhurt,shaken and VERY lucky.<br />Had she not had airbags and seatbelt on she'd have been dead.<br /><br />She cracked my trailer light on one side...

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Ummm, could that be a result from a high speed pursuit? In Cleveland last week, a man had his pickup stolen right in front of him. Police spotted the two men, started the pursuit. The truck lost control on a ramp to the interstate and slid right under the rear dual of a fully loaded trailer. Both thieves were instantly crushed to death. You think that photo above was bad, this truck was even worse. Guess you could say they had a real bad day.<br /><br />It just amazes me how millions of drivers can go through life without any accidents/violations while others have multiple incidents each year.