So you think politcians pay attention huh

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Texas created a resolution for the Bostan Strangler. Amazing but true. Here it is on Snopes. By the way, Snopes is causing me to post way too much. Sorry about that, I just find it interesting and have to share.<br /><br /><br /> /URL]

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: So you think politcians pay attention huh

I heard this morning that France...(yeah them again) is trying to make gay jokes similar to a felony in the their POS country. Any bets we will do the same???? :mad: :mad:

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> I heard this morning that France...(yeah them again) is trying to make gay jokes similar to a felony in the their POS country. Any bets we will do the same???? :mad: :mad:
It's already moving that way. PC sentiment is so strong, that sooner or later, any joke about anybody will be declared a hate crime.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br />
Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> I heard this morning that France...(yeah them again) is trying to make gay jokes similar to a felony in the their POS country. Any bets we will do the same???? :mad: :mad:
It's already moving that way. PC sentiment is so strong, that sooner or later, any joke about anybody will be declared a hate crime.
Bet the blondes will revel in this! :eek:

spratt

Lieutenant

And wait till the suits start to get retribution from all who have defamed someone by making anti-PC jokes about them!!!