So who is the coward?

LubeDude

Admiral
Ive recieved an Email from someone (I believe to be from this forum), calling me names and telling me to learn to spell, and basically just being as A8S!<br /><br />I could use some help with my spelling, but who cant?<br /><br />He leaves an Email Im not able to respond to.<br /><br />To whoever it is, You are a coward and not man enough to Identify yourself.<br /><br />Am I perfect, NO, But I hope most appriciate my input.<br />-----------------<br />
factory_gears_md_wht.gif

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: So who is the coward?

Not me! I love you man!! (In a hetero kinda way)<br />This is a nice place and should not be ruined with spelling, grammar and punctuation.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Its those imperfections that we love about you LubeDude.<br /><br />Don't let him/her under your skin.<br /><br />Don't open anymore of his e-mails.

LadyFish

Admiral

That stinks Lubedude. I'm sorry that someone here would do something like that.<br /><br />Lemme at 'em.
2.gif

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Invite him to meet you and talk to you in person if he has something to say to you... otherwise he is a coward. Anyway.. who cares about him... scrooim.

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

KKC,<br />How do you know it's a "him". Huh.......????<br />BTW, I am glad you are still here. Don't let the buzzards grind you down. :D :D :D

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Lubedude,<br />The world is full of gutless wonders. Don't give it another thought. I've never noticed any obvious flaws in your posts. Perhaps that's because I pay attention to content rather than style. I'm sure that those of us with character (which I believe to be the majority on this forum) feel the same way. <br />-Joe

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

LubeDude,<br /><br />Sume of us weerr just to st00pid to notise yur speling and punchuasion ereers. <br /><br />Keep posting and forget the jerk.

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Sorry this happened. All of our long-time active members have had this happen once or twice if they have made public their email info. Don't let it get you down and keep on lubin or whatever it is that you do! ;)