So when is the first result of the day posted?

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: So when is the first result of the day posted?

2 little towns in NH voted right after midnight. One was 16 Bush, 14 skerry the other was 18 to 9 Bush, i think. Haven't heard any others yet though.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> 2 little towns in NH voted right after midnight. One was 16 Bush, 14 skerry the other was 18 to 9 Bush, i think. Haven't heard any others yet though.
I think that must be from exit polling, Mr LF. Official results will not start coming in until after 5 pm pst or 8 pm est.

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I want a recount!!! :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Count on Floriduh for the recount Luna Sea. If they don't it will be Slohio

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />
Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> 2 little towns in NH voted right after midnight. One was 16 Bush, 14 skerry the other was 18 to 9 Bush, i think. Haven't heard any others yet though.
I think that must be from exit polling, Mr LF. Official results will not start coming in until after 5 pm pst or 8 pm est.
Nope that is the actual vote count. The town moderator (he has to be 160 years old) pulls them out counts them and posts the results. This is the biggest thing that goes on in Hart's Location and Dixville Notch every four years. I think the combined population for both towns is less than 60 people.