So much for Kerry Foreign Policy

oddjob

Commander
Well, the french and the germans have recently said publicly that they wouldnt commit troops even if Kerry became President. Turns out that both were on the take with Saddam in the "Oil for Food program". <br /><br />Wonder why the media is not making a point of this. <br /><br />Kerry's Foreign Policy in Iraq is officialy dead.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer
Re: So much for Kerry Foreign Policy

Kerry had no foreign policy to begin with, and the media doesn't care what happens, unless it is a problem for Bush. <br /><br /> <br />I am not saying that it is only because of Liberal Bias, either. I believe that they only want to put stories out that will cause a feeding frenzy at the expense of the current administration. <br /><br />Remember how the stories flew for Whitewater, Lewinsky, and all the others when Clinton was in the White House?<br /><br />Although I do believe that Kerry is being handled with kid gloves as compared to GW, I believe that the media doesn't want to do anything unless it is a smear on whoever is IN the presidency. If he is elected, his honeymoon will end, also. <br /><br />They all want to be Woodward and Bernstein.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

I heard about on Limblads damage control show..........

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br /> I believe that they only want to put stories out that will cause a feeding frenzy at the expense of the current administration. <br /><br />...I believe that the media doesn't want to do anything unless it is a smear on whoever is IN the presidency. <br /> ...<br />They all want to be Woodward and Bernstein. <br />
Well said! All the media is a circus now. With the possible exception of NPR, who really does have a liberal bias, it's all about ratings.

Twidget

Commander

With Clinton, they didnt go after him until after his second inauguration. He was a lame duck then and an easy target. <br /><br />The funny part is, if Al Gore had stood by his morals instead of caving to the party line, he probably would have been the President now.