So, if talking to tools and machinery works...

gaugeguy

Captain
Who sticks their tongue out when concentrating or exerting force on something??<br /><br />And, does that work???

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: So, if talking to tools and machinery works...

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Who sticks their tongue out on something??<br /><br />And, does that work???
:D :D :D ;) :p :p :p <br />Works for me everytime.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Cause the wife cuts all the grass.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

BHAAAAAAA, Been doing it all my life, inherited from my dad.<br /><br />My two year old does it too, cracks me up!<br /><br />Yes, absolutley it WORKS!!! I dare you to try to bust that bolt loose without doing it.<br /><br />Of course it occasionally has it drawbacks. WHen it slips you always have a change of biting your tongue off. :eek: <br /><br />Ken

gaugeguy

Captain

You snuck in on me KIZ, in response to Spinner...<br /><br />You're killing me :D :D <br /><br />I asked this as a serious question, but I can see now in the error of my ways...this one's gonna go downhill fast :rolleyes:

KaGee

Admiral

How about grunting?

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I do it, and one of my daughters does also.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Subject: Sticking out your tongue of mouth when concentrating or focusing on something.<br /><br /> ;) My dad does it. <br /><br /> ;) I do it.<br /><br /> :cool: ;) :D My 3 children do it.<br /><br />My wife doesn't and thinks we are silly :p for doing so.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> How about grunting?
Yes, grunting, and the old "come on you @^%@^%#$$*&^"<br /><br />Be careful dont stress to hard after eating a big meal. :eek: :D <br /><br />Ken

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Negative on the tongue... :p <br /><br />Grunt?.. yeah, kinda... Usually more of a growl...

NYMINUTE

Captain

No on tongue, but I close my eyes when I reach under or to something I can not see (plugs etc.)<br />Grunt, yes...curse yes, yes Insult objects being repaired... Gald they can't sue me. :p

gaugeguy

Captain

I used to stick my tongue out when I was a little guy, but my dad used to tap me on the chin to make me stop, so I don't do it anymore.<br /><br />One of my sons does it, I do not tap his chin.<br /><br />Affirmative on the grunting, but it's more of a primitive growl.

FSHKPR

Ensign

used to stick my tongue out like that then i started a job in a wood working plant. after sanding for a long time with my tongue out i consiously started keeping it in. on a good note the beer sure went down good after work. the grunting still works for me tho