FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I agree rbh, I worry far more about broken pipes than I do the snow. The first year we lived here, we went 38 days with no water due to froze lines and broken pipes.
Lets face it for those of us in the northern climes the calendar says that winter is coming soon. We either have to move south or live with it. I am in Michigan and if I did move south Tennessee is at the top of my list.
AHH really, it's not that bad. First day of winter is Dec 21, so the cold, freezing rain, snow and -28c wind chills that started here on Nov 9 is just giving us the opportunity to get used to cold and snow while it's still fall. Then when we do get to Dec 21 we will be ready and really, it's only five months after that that the sun will be shining and the boats will be back in the water. :behindsofa: