*snickers*

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class
An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.<br /><br />The first passenger said, "I am Kobe Bryant; the best NBA basketball player; the Lakers need me; I can't afford to die." So he took the first pack and left the plane. <br /><br />The second passenger, Hillary Clinton said, "I am the wife of the former U.S President, a Senator from New York, and a potential future president.. And I am the smartest woman in American history, so America's people don't want me to die." She took the second pack and jumped out of the plane. <br /><br />The third passenger, John Kerry, said, "I'm a War Hero; a Senator from Massachusetts; and I am also going to be my parties nominee for President." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped. <br /><br />The fourth passenger, President George W. Bush, said to the fifth passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life, and served my country well; I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute." <br /><br />The girl said, "That's okay. There's a parachute left for you. America's smartest woman took my schoolbag."

ndemge

Commander
Re: *snickers*

Kerry and Hilary should have shared the schoolbag so that the pilot could get out too :)