Snappy Answer

LadyFish

Admiral
A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up reads "low bridge ahead."<br /><br />Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under<br /><br />the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up.<br /><br />The cop gets out of his car, walks around to the truck driver, puts his<br /><br />hands on his hips, and says, "Got stuck, huh?"<br /><br />The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas." :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Snappy Answer

Reminds me of an e-mail I received a little while ago. (Hope you don't mind LF)<br /><br />Subject: Your sign...<br /> <br /> Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid".<br /> That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything.<br /> <br /> It would be like, "Excuse me...oops, never mind. I didn't see your sign."<br /> <br /> It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a removalist truck in our driveway. My friend comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."<br /> <br /> A couple of months ago I went fishing with a mate of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big bunch of flathead and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, did you catch all them fish?" "Nope - Talked 'em into giving up. Here's your sign."<br /> <br /> I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel. There was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there's only one way to test it. "Alright Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good... They want you to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they bite you." "Well, all right, but hold my sign. I don't wanna lose it"<br /> <br /> Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my car into one of those side-of-the-road petrol stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my car, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me. Here's your sign."<br /> <br /> We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to the house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then goes, **** that's hot!" See? If he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.<br /> <br /> I learned to drive a semi trailer in my days of adventure. Wouldn't ya know I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it out no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local policeman shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning..ok..no problem. I thought sure he was clear of needing a sign..........until he asked.......... "So..is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig and then back to him and said "no, I'm delivering a bridge...here's your sign."<br /> <br /> Notice I'm not ending with a request to send this note on to 10 other people for good luck - I don't need or wear a sign!!!!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey, who's that guy who does that comedy skit."Here's your sign?" He's part of the blue-collar comedy tour. Somebody out there let Chris know that he's been missing out on some funny stuff. Chris that stuff is from a real comedian here in the USA.<br />Bassy

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Thanks Bassy. <br /><br />We usually get most of the comedy from the states, but we seem to have missed this one.<br /><br />Chris...........

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Is that Bill Engvall's (sp?) bit??? I was listening to that bit on cd in my bud's truck last night...