SLoopy is Back again!

sloopy

Commander
Hey everybody! Sloopy is back (for a while) I've have been so busy with school work and flying that I completely forgot about IBOATS! I finally remembered you guys yesterday when I was putting my docks in, J.B and Thom flashed across my mind. Well if you guys are wondering while I was gone I have been working on my PPL, I learned a "good" lesson about women, and I decided what college I will be attending in August. Well I just wanted to say hi, I hope you guys are getting ready for the upcoming boating season. Maybe one of you guys could fill me in on what I missed?<br />Glad to be back!

sloopy

Commander
Re: SLoopy is Back again!

Piper J-3 cubs and a cessna 172

Dunaruna

Admiral

Yep, welcome back (didn't know you were gone ;) )<br /><br />Aldo

crab bait

Captain

HEY SLOOP,, good to hear from ya..!!<br /><br />i thought you might be in jail or somethin'.. probably for stalkin'.. :) .. <br /><br />ornory kid grow'd up to a fine young man.. proud of sloop..

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Welcome back.<br /><br />"" I completely forgot about IBOATS! ""<br /><br />No way!! I thought we had made an impression on you.<br /><br />I thought maybe you were just hanging in the sailing forum.<br /><br />Ever get your turbine engine working?

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey Sloop - welcome back :)

bubbakat

Captain

Well welcome back sloopy. Glad to hear you are progressing in life in the right directions.

LadyFish

Admiral

8.gif
Hi Sloopy, good to see you again.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I Sloopy, I didn't forget about you, I just figured you were busy with school or school girls! :D <br /><br />So what college are you going to attend? Have you figured out a major yet?<br /><br />Just remember to stop in once and awhile to say Hi to your iboats family. Sounds like things are going great for you. Hang in there....!

one more cast

Captain

so Sloopy, what do YOU think about Bayliners?... <br /> Just kidding pleassseeee don't answer that. Welcome back and what ever happened with your jet project?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ahoy, Sloopster! :D <br /><br />Glad to see your handle. Don't be a stranger.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Okay glad to hear your back! What college will be graced by you?<br /><br />We are all interested.<br /><br />Bob_VT

SoulWinner

Commander

hi Sloopy! Glad u r back.<br /><br />How many hours do have flying??