Skunked on T-day.

FLATHEAD

Captain
Dragged my sorry rear end out of bed this AM at 3:30 and headed out into the field.Three friends and I (and a great lab retriever) did the annual goose hunt. We managed to get nothing, nada, elzippo. But it was the best thing I could imagine to do on thanksgiving morning, the wind and rain could stop us from having a great time just generally B S,ing about all kinds of stuff. A great start to what I am sure will be a great day. Hope you all have a day just as good. :)

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Skunked on T-day.

Sorry to hear about the big zero flahthead. Better hurry up and take a nap before the festivities so you can get back out there tomorrow. :)

FLATHEAD

Captain

Nice pup Tylerin. Darned if I would swim on thanksgiving day. :D Your so right about the weight of the game bag,, That is just the icing on the cake. <br /><br />Still have not settled on a dog yet, was hoping to see the English in action this AM, but it was so slow this morning he was sawing woood in the blind :rolleyes:

tylerin

Commander

Well its not the weight of your gamebag is it Flathead. Congrats on a good day. Here's my future gooser on Thanksgiving at 13 weeks.<br />
17928DSC00341-med.JPG
Been swimming for awhile now

Carphunter

Commander

Hey Ty, is that a gerbil in his mouth, or a blue..............I mean black hat? :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That's why they call it hunting and not shooting, FH.<br /><br />Better luck to come. :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Always can use a "this close" story. They do it here all the time. :p