Skin?

cbass74429

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I assume that is what they call them! The ones you see on some pro boats!! I'm looking for a dealer here in US,in Ok if possible. I don't want to cover my hull .I want to try and cover dash panels ! What do you guys and gals think? It would never fade...
Thanks for any help... David C Sr

cbass74429

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Skin?

Yes That is what I'm Thinking about. It has faded, it use to be black but now white. It has to be a little tough. I see it in NASCAR. And They put those cars through the mill. So why not a couple of small pieces? If it works Good If not will pull it off and get it painted!
I know the main co is in Australia. just want to find some one local.
And Find out if any one else has done it?

Thank You for Your Time.
Thanks again David C Sr

cribber

Lieutenant

I gotcha... I googled vinyl wraps and found this in I think Tulsa.

http://www.fellerscertified.com/

Anyone who does vinyl print graphics should be able to help you out. Look locally at places that do window tinting, lettering. They usually do some type of graphics so just ask for examples of their work or stop by when the shop is a little busy. Then you can see how well they do.

Jeep Man

Commander

Check out local sign shops. The bigger ones are set up for that. I've seen them do city buses, vans, VW Bugs, etc.

cbass74429

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks Guys That is Plenty Of Info. I will show you a before and after. When I get it done. Which will be soon.
Thank You Again David C Sr