Skeletons in YOUR Closet?

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Salacious title for this thread. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just promoting the updating of member profiles. ;) <br /><br />When was the last time you went through your profile and updated or completed the information? If it's been awhile, do it now. Let us know of any interesting old data (skeletons) you find that no longer applies ... or needed to be added. The "my profile" button is just above. :)

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Skeletons in YOUR Closet?

653.gif
<br /><br />Just my age....

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> Salacious title for this thread. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just promoting the updating of member profiles. ;) <br /><br />When was the last time you went through your profile and updated or completed the information? If it's been awhile, do it now. Let us know of any interesting old data (skeletons) you find that no longer applies ... or needed to be added. The "my profile" button is just above. :)
Hey Willie? Where is Great Lakes?? Michigan? What area.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Wisconsin. I work in Oshkosh on Winnebago. Alot of customer stuff I work on is used on Michigan as well. And there are alot of big boats on Winnebago. Other jobs I've had were primarily Lake Michigan boats. They're dredging the Fox so we can get to Michigan by water again. I figure Great Lakes IDs the location better for overseas members. :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

My closet is full.<br /><br />Ahhhh the stories I could tell.<br /><br />Ken

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I just updated mine. ...ain't got nothing to hide. ;) <br /><br />Butch A.

dolluper

Captain

Finally out of the closet Willy thats good :D :p :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> Wisconsin. I work in Oshkosh on Winnebago. Alot of customer stuff I work on is used on Michigan as well. And there are alot of big boats on Winnebago. Other jobs I've had were primarily Lake Michigan boats. They're dredging the Fox so we can get to Michigan by water again. I figure Great Lakes IDs the location better for overseas members. :)
My wife and I are interested in Manitowac, Two Rivers area for retirement. She is especially fond of Egg Harbor. Yes I know it is cold in the winter....Indiana is just so Tropical

dolluper

Captain

Geez,s I worked on a Oshkosh it had a Cummins 6cyl what a monster did it come from around your neck ofthe woods

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Even my skeletons have skeletons... :D

dolluper

Captain

Thanks Rosoe memory lane almost like the army one with a Wingplow setup

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Maybe not in the closet but....buried in the basement!