Sites where Jesus performed miracles unveiled

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
An amazing find in Israel - just in time for Christmas :) <br /><br />
24israel.JPG
<br /><br />Just in time for the Christmas holiday, Israeli archaeologists have unveiled two sites in Jerusalem and Galilee where Jesus is said to have performed miracles: one where he gave sight to a blind beggar, the other where he turned water into wine at a wedding feast. <br /><br />At the foot of a steep valley below the southern wall of Herod's Temple, Israeli archaeologists showed part of the pool of Siloam, boasting a water channel, stone steps and paving dating to the New Testament era. They had been buried under rubble and refuse since the Romans destroyed the Temple in 70 AD. <br /> <br /> Full story<br /><br />Merry Christmas :)

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Sites where Jesus performed miracles unveiled

some day we hope to travel there and check these things out. An amazing amount of History in that part of the world. Interstingly enough is the amount of history and bible history that is in and origiated in Iraq....of all places!<br />and to understand that that area is sitting on a modern day black gold mine...go figure, the poorest people, the oldest recorded civilization,<br />sitting on the oil beneath all that sand! Who would have guessed that 4-5000 years ago?...sl

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

heck I would have to say on my front lawn also .. <br /><br />grass seed finally took in the clay after 6 months.<br /><br /> <br /> :D :p

crab bait

Captain

looks like the jews & the palistinians got a fresh load of 'throwin' rocks' just in time for xmas.. '