Siemers_d

Fishbusters

Ensign
Howdy neighbour. I am in Moncks Corner but closer to Goose Creek. I grew up on the other side of S'ville so I know the area and boating it real well if you have any questions let me know.

Siemers_d

Cadet
Re: Siemers_d

Ahoy neighbor,<br /> Glad to hear from another low country boater. I haven't gotten my boat yet, but I do rent them from the short stay area and actively lookin' for my own. How is the water at short stay I hear it's pretty low? I haven't been there in awhile. Maybe we can get together and empty that lake of some bass.....;o)<br /><br />dave

ebbtide176

Commander

I spent a week at Brosnan Forest this summer (1st time). That's an awesome place, with plenty of hunting and fishing.

Fishbusters

Ensign

Low you heard low???? The lake is the lowest I have ever seen it or at least I can recall. It would not matter if I had the toon up and running or not I could not launch on the lake anywhere. As far as those bass are concerned I have almost given up fishing for them with anything but either extreemly light tackle or flyrod. It got to where I was catching 10# fish like most folks catch 4# fish. I got realy into catfishing because those get big enough to eat any bass I ever caught. Untill this year I was dusting off the bass gear in the spring till I thought it was warm enough for cats but I learned if the bass were in so were the cats. Not that I don't fish for other species than cats but that is my #1 love.