Sheep Dash

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Sheep Dash

This is good. It test your finger reflex to eye co-0rdination. I had to do it twice just to warm up the ol' finger. I am the Bobbing Bobcat :D :D

FSHKPR

Ensign

well it took two trys but i am a rocketing rabbit. first try i was a sluggish snail.

Link

Rear Admiral

Bobbing Bobcat... and this is how I spent my lunch ?? arrrg

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Thank LF, love it. <br /><br />But isn't it a sad indictment of the state of our society when the makers of a game have to indicate that 'no sheep were harmed in the making of this game'.<br /><br />0.02<br /><br />Chris..............

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Originally posted by achris:<br /> Thank LF, love it. <br /><br />But isn't it a sad indictment of the state of our society when the makers of a game have to indicate that 'no sheep were harmed in the making of this game'.<br /><br />0.02<br /><br />Chris..............
Sorry achris but I put away the tranq gun and grabbed my 30-06. Got a couple dozen! :p

IBFishing

Seaman

sluggish snail with touchpad and Bobbing bobcat with the mouse....I must have way too much time on my hands! :D

LadyFish

Admiral

WOOOHOOOOOO<br /><br />I just took it again (for the umteenth time) and got Rocketing Rabbit. :D

Twidget

Commander

.1972 rocketing rabbit. After a bunch of bobbin bobcats. :)