Sharpton in Crawford

txswinner

Banned
Now I am radical right. He has no business there if I were there protesting the war, I would leave for home immediately.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Sharpton in Crawford

You mean this surprises you?<br />Just another move by the right is all it is.

KaGee

Admiral

Poor Al and Cindy... Katrina has trumped them for now. :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Isn't it amazing how he finds his way into the spotlight?<br /><br />What in the world is he doing there besides getting his name in the paper.<br /><br />Ken

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Isn't it amazing how he finds his way into the spotlight?<br /><br />What in the world is he doing there besides getting his name in the paper.<br /><br />Ken
he's in search of a new hairstyle :D

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Attention wh@#re is all I see. And don't count Jessie out yet....If there is a camera around...he will find his way there. And speaking of the "Reverend" Jackson....what is he a Reverend of? His own Rainbow Coalition or something? (Not trolling...I really don't have a clue)<br /><br />Dave

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Jessie is currently bad mouthing Robertson, and blowing sunshine up the Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez a$$. Hoping he can get him to play nice with the US.

D

DJ

Jessie is currently bad mouthing Robertson, and blowing sunshine up the Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez a$$. Hoping he can get him to play nice with the US.<br /><br />
DITTO!<br /><br />Man, I'll bet he wishes he could clone himself. :eek: :eek: ;)

txswinner

Banned

I almost made a racial joke about cloning a bandit faced animal but caught myself.

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

Bush gone and Sharpie there. IQ of place went up by 1.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Looks like they got in a little trouble in Ellis, TX after leaving Crawford :D <br /><br /> http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/state/082905_APstate_driver.html <br /><br />Rev. Sharpton's driver accused of leading troopers on 110mph chase<br />By The Associated Press<br />(8/29/05 - WAXAHACHIE, TX) — A driver for the Rev. Al Sharpton led Ellis County Sheriff's deputies on a nine-mile chase at speeds up to 110 mph before state troopers stopped the car, authorities said. <br /><br />The driver was rushing Sharpton to the airport after his visit anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan on Sunday at her camp outside President Bush's ranch in Crawford. The car carrying Sharpton and two other passengers was clocked doing 110 mph in a 65 mph zone on Interstate 35 in Ellis County in North Texas, said Lt. Danny Williams. <br /><br />The car ignored deputies' attempts to stop it and continued speeding and weaving in and out of traffic before it was stopped, Williams said. <br /><br />Calls Monday to Sharpton's spokeswoman and his attorney were not immediately returned. <br /><br />Deputies arrested Jarrett Barton Maupin, 43, of Phoenix. Maupin told the officers he was hurrying to get Sharpton to the airport. Deputies impounded the rented 2005 Lincoln. <br /><br />Williams said his officers offered Sharpton and the other, unidentified passengers a ride to a hotel across the highway, but they declined and walked there instead. <br /><br />Maupin posted a total of $1,000 in bonds on charges of evading arrest with a vehicle and reckless driving.

D

DJ

Our local news media (alphabet soup brands), especially the "chick station"-channel 3 are declaring that the driver was profiled and the charges of speeding are "trumped up". Channel 3 is noted, in this market, for taking the wrong "emotional side" of everything. No facts, just "feelings". :rolleyes: <br /><br />Yadda, yadda, yadda, Ya right!<br /><br />No little wonder to me, that no thinking person believes a word that they report, anymore.