FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Has anyone had any experience with the Shakesphere AM/FM/VHF Antenna splitter? I have a smaller boat and really don't wnat to mount another antenna just for the AM/FM Radio.
I installed one on my boat and it workd well. My am/fm signal is much improved and I have not noticed any vhf signal deterioration - either xmit or rcv.