Service manuals

muffmooch

Cadet
Wher is the best place to get a service manual for a 1971 50hp Evinrude outboard ? Thanks in advance. Jim

bollard

Seaman
Re: Service manuals

Birdman,<br /><br />Your dealer should be able to order one for you. They are also available on ebay for your engine. A quick search shows one for $13 plus shipping.<br /><br />Just be sure to get the OMC published manual and not some afternarket (Chiltons or whatever) in my opinion.

Cricket Too

Lieutenant Commander

birdman....you cna get one on this site, just go to the manuals link.

ted655

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have one for sale because my dealer sold me the wromg one (not for your motor)<br />I take full blame, I didn't look closly enough be fore I put some writing in it. Check the models inside the book, not just the HPs on the cover.<br />I've ordered the right one over the internet. I'm a know nothing newbe here but if my 18yr. old son couldn't take better pictures to use in the manual I have, I'd run him off. That's why I'm going to buy the other 2 brands of books. My friends Sealoc is easier to understand.

ted655

Petty Officer 1st Class

I just recieved my manual (2 seperate parts), from Marine Engine. Com. 4 days, that was fast. These are great! Lots of pictures, where you can actualy see things. My only complaint is they try to cover too many models at once. But the info is in there. I'm happy.