Service Manual Download

etbill52

Seaman
I read a post on service manuals that cray190 had posted, www-alt.mercurymarine.com/mne...ta/srvcovr.pdf , tried to download the #2 manual, I never could get it to down load, (Have Dial up). it is pdf format
I have the latest ver. of Adobe Reader, let it download for 8 hours, didn't get anything.
Any advice?

wallydc2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Service Manual Download

I read a post on service manuals that cray190 had posted, www-alt.mercurymarine.com/mne...ta/srvcovr.pdf , tried to download the #2 manual, I never could get it to down load, (Have Dial up). it is pdf format
I have the latest ver. of Adobe Reader, let it download for 8 hours, didn't get anything.
Any advice?

Are you sure you have the website listed correctly? I have DSL and if I can download it I will let you know. First resend the website.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It's 1.08 GB in size, not MB.
On dialup, that would take days to download.

Bondo

Staff member

Hi Don,......

These links to Manuals are different than the 1s We've been using,.....

Are these New,+ recently Available,..??..??.....
There seems to be More of the manuals available now,.......
Who should we be Thanking for this,..??..??...

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The first 3 are fairly new for the older manuals, and they aren't from boatfix. They used to be available only to Merc dealers thru MercNet, not sure where the link came from or if Merc even knows it's "Out There" for free.

Bondo

Staff member

Hmmmmm,.....

I guess I'd better get some of this downloaded,+ Saved before they figure it Out..............:D

etbill52

Seaman

The first 3 are fairly new for the older manuals, and they aren't from boatfix. They used to be available only to Merc dealers thru MercNet, not sure where the link came from or if Merc even knows it's "Out There" for free.

The link is http://www-alt.mercurymarine.com/mne...ta/srvcovr.pdf
I will buy one some where, I was in a hurry, trying to get a wiring digram
I ordered one from oldmercs on another boat 1965 mercury 100 hp, I will try then
I try to watch copyright laws.
I live in out in the country, DSL is just conning in to some locations here.

anyway thanks for your help, I have learned at least some things from reading on iboats. A lot of people here that knows what they are talking about.
I am new to boating, got old couldn't work, can't sit around so I decided to fool around with old boats. As long as I can ask questions on here:D