Server Problems???

Theoutdoorsman

Senior Chief Petty Officer
It takes my computer foreeeever to load pages from this forum now??? Is anyone else out there experiencing the same problem(s)? Any other site that I choose to visit loads as usual. Only this forum am I having problems and I sure do miss it. I have waited a few days to see if the problem self-corrected but it hasn't yet. Just curious and thanks for any replies................. ALAN

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Server Problems???

a lot of us are using mozilla foxfire, also shuting down your computer and restart it, may work. i have only had a few problems since i went to foxfire.

Vic.S

Rear Admiral

It has never been the fastest of sites for me although I use slower ones.
There was time when it was bad. It gets very busy at times I suspect

OK things go awry sometimes but generally no great problems. My broadband connection is a bit slow anyway I think.

But its a great free resource, not my place to complain IMHO.

Using IE 7 and Vista Home basic

Theoutdoorsman

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Just to give you guys an idea how slow the pages load, it took 3 minutes just to be able to type this message. Not to mention the time it takes to actually post it. I'm confident in that it isn't my computer, as any other address I visit will come up fast. Maybe it's just the bandwidth I suppose. I just hope it gets better soon....... :-( . Thanks guys.

MikDee

Banned

Slow as Molasses, in Alaska!!! :rolleyes:

I cant use Firefox, the text is too fine for me to read, and it takes away my favorite folders :(

Vic.S

Rear Admiral

No problems. Time taken to enter site, find topic, type this and post was

Edit: 1' 39"

That was from another site on the screen to the fiinal post appearing and icluded correctig a couple of misprunts. Added the time later as an edit.