Sensitive War?

NYMINUTE

Captain
What exactly was SKerry referring to when he said he would launch a more sensitve war? In my mind the GI that found Saddam would have gave him a hug, and a Milky Way. Give Osama the keys to NY City, and turn Miami over to Fidel (not a bad idea for Miami. Vote Bush.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Re: Sensitive War?

I thought he meant we should use rubber bullets.

oddjob

Commander

Its just something else he could come up with to differ with Bush about. <br /><br />Its his ying / yang counter move to opposition. A very impressive technic none the less.<br /><br />Its like, if I were running against Kerry for office and I had just come from the bathroom expressing great relief from a bowel movement .Kerry,not wanting to be shown up by my accomplishment would thenstate and execute his ability to have a more sensitive bowel movement. Demonstraiting once again his forever resourceful "Better Plan".<br /> :)

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Hasn't the whole problem been a "sensitive war" in the first place?<br /><br />I say screw sensitivity. Get the media out of there, and let our military go in and do what they do best. We keep hearing over and over from military personel that their hands are tied, and if we let them go do their jobs, the war would be over very quickly.