Send in your papers to the Tax Man yet?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Send in your papers to the Tax Man yet?

All he gets is a digital signal from me.<br />I transmitted a while ago, but have not received any $$ yet.<br />Yes, I get a refund. You get that when you lose money. :(

NYMINUTE

Captain

Done, with a check for $7.00. I like that.

gaugeguy

Captain

Done yesterday, refund is going right down the toilet...literally. Replacing leachfield :mad:

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Got the refund back already, new carpet. That ain't even fun. :(

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Long time ago....Guess ya can tell I'm in the refund catagory.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Nope... The blood suckers can wait... The check will go in the mail tomorrow...

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I sent them in last year. Don't tell me I have to do it again!

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yep - complete with a painfully big cheque...<br /><br />I wonder which country has the meanest and most scary tax man ? :rolleyes:

ndemge

Commander

Send personal in first week of march, got refund a week later...<br /><br />sending business in today.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Like GG. Yesterday.<br /><br />No check, no refund. It's a bit humiliating to not have enough income to tax.

D

DJ

Yesterday, with a small check. <br /><br />I'm getting good at keeping my own money, throughout the year. I'd like to "zero" out.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Extension for me. As usual we are getting conflicting answers to tax questions.<br /><br />Estimated tax goes in tomorrow though, and they'll pick the bones clean.<br /><br />Jinx

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I should have - would have sent in my return early this year because I new I would get a refund. <br /><br />But this year I used Turbo Tax in Jan and I new the resulting refund was wrong. Looked like it wasn't handling the deduction properly. <br /><br />I put it aside with the intention of fixing it later or just doing the standard forms. So time goes past, I don't touch the taxes until this past Tuesday. Now I don't feel like doing the forms from scratch, so I pickup with the Turbo Tax return and low and behold, the decuctions WERE wrong, but not from a calc, because I didn't include the SSN of two of my kids. Even though I entered the kids and counted them as deductions, T/Tax would not calc their value because I couldn't remember their SSN at the time of filling out the return. I entered their SSN's and everything updated just peachy.<br /><br />I wish they had made it clear that the deductions would not be calc'ed until a SSN was entered. I would have had this return filed in January.<br /><br />Oh well. Live and learn.