Semi Goodbye.

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer
Hey fellas, things have been busy for me lately. I have started a new career, and am going through a ton of training. I also need to find time to actualy go out and get clients, as my paycheck is 100% commision.(no salary) I'll still lurk when I can, I just don't have time to post here anymore.<br /> Thanks for giving me the oportunity to post my points of view, and for the social interaction in general. It's been great, hopefully I will get to a point in my career where I have more time for iboats.<br />Take care,<br />Kalian.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Semi Goodbye.

Gonna miss ya, Buddy! Stop by when you can. Good luck!

scrapper

Ensign

Good luck on your new job ! Come back when you can , If you can't stay , at least visit awhile :D :D

heycods

Captain

Originally posted by scrapper:<br /> Good luck on your new job ! Come back when you can , If you can't stay , at least visit awhile :D :D
What he said. :(

QC

Supreme Mariner

Probably a good decision, but we'll miss you around here. Post a "Hi" once in a while and good luck!!

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Works he!!, but we all gotta do it some time. Its been great, and you'll be missed. Stop in every now and then and say Hi. <br /><br />Have a good un Kilian :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

What are you selling??<br /><br />Good Luck.<br /><br />You'llll be Baaackkk !!

Link

Rear Admiral

Try selling advertising on iboats! <br />Then you won't have to leave :D

Ron G

Commander

Come on back and holler at us.no i-boats how are you going to stay sane??rember to go fishing or your job will get to be to much. :DGood luck buddy.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Hey the door is always open. Stop back when you can and share. Good luck on your new career, make lots of money and buy a great big boat. You will have to spend more time figuring out how to keep all those systems workin right.<br /><br />Best of Luck.

KaGee

Admiral

Wish you all the best. You are going to need it.<br />Straight commision in a new career? Oh boy.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

good luck and pop in when ya get a chance,<br /> new jobs can be a challenge.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Good luck in your new endeavor. As for iboats, think laptop wi-fi and hot spots.