Semi delima

Stratosfied

Ensign
Wife and daughter are with the In-laws in Destin Fl until Saturday. I am off today and need to cut the grass, but am really thinking of going down there today. <br /><br />What should I do?? Ps, it takes about 1 1/2 hrs to cut the grass and I could do it before work tomorrow and it is a beautiful day.

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Semi delima

Hows the weather in Destin? Are they still getting a lot of rain?

Stratosfied

Ensign

Weather in Destin was cloudy yesterday and then cleared up for a wonderous day. Very clear today with the usual crop of afternoon showers.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

The greatest labor saving device in the world---<br /><br />TOMORROW!!!!!!!!<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING<<<<<<<

SoulWinner

Commander

Hey Strat, I have been in Destin several times a week for the pastseveral weeks, serving papers. Traffic down there is incredible in the summer. The other day I saw Ferrari over there like the one Magnum used to drive.<br /><br />The grass will be there when you get back, so I suggest you go.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

To hell with the grass.<br /><br />Last time, I ended up cutting it in the dark, I had better things to do.<br /><br />Ken

Cranky18

Petty Officer 2nd Class

If it was me, I would have my wife cut it when we got back. ;)

Stratosfied

Ensign

I have just got back. It was a wonderful day, got to visit with the SIL and niece. Just arrived home, traffic was a mess between Mary Ester and the Base, after that it cleared out pretty well. Gotta go put some ointment on the slightly sunburned skin. :eek: <br /><br />Got a little scare in the water with the wife, saw something big and grey behind her, tried to hurry her out, come to find out it was a school of stingrays!

Winger Ed.

Chief Petty Officer

If you haven't gotten a letter from the city about it yet---- the grass is OK.