FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I saw the video on it about 6 months ago and thought it looked cool. I liked the parts part of the presentation I saw. I posted this same question on the boating forum and got pretty bad response from others that did not like seloc. Clymer seems to be the manual of choice for force and chrysler.
I guess if you have a computer that you want to carry around out in the boat, and get it all greasy, it would work.<br /><br />But after looking at my old manuals, I have decided to leave my computer on my desk where it will stay clean.